- Why This Woman Went Vegan Immediately After Visiting This Restaurant
- Why The Most Famous Irish Pub Goes Vegan By The End Of 2016
- How Raw Milk Made Delegate At Capitol Sick After Passing A Bill To Legalize It
- Why The Animals Of The Rich Eat The Bread Of The Poor
- How To Get A Superb Vegan Feast Shipped To Your Doorstep On Thanksgiving
I can still remember very well when I started to lose my hair shortly after my 16th birthday. In the beginning, I neglected it because I had very thick hair so I didn’t care too much about it. However, in the course of time it became a serious issue and I knew I had to do something about it before it gets too late. I began to feel less attractive and suffered from low self-esteem. So, it was not only an esthetic but also a psychological issue resulting in deep depression. This condition became even worse when I realized that my friends and even family members didn’t seem to suffer from hair loss at all. So, why was I concerned? What did I do wrong? In fact, it was very hard on me. I was desperate but not willing to accept my fate so easily.
So, I started to dig into the causes of hair loss and how to fix it. According to the American Hair Loss Association, hair loss is due to hair follicles with a genetic sensitivity to Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Hair follicles that are sensitive to DHT begin to miniaturize, shortening the lifespan of each hair follicle affected. Eventually, these affected follicles stop producing cosmetically acceptable hair. Against this background, the American Hair Loss Association claims to lower DHT levels as the only medically effective way to arrest the hair loss process. However, there are some serious downsides one needs to take into consideration if he or she decides to take this route such as those:
• loss of interest in sex
• trouble having an orgasm
• abnormal ejaculation
• swelling in your hands or feet
• swelling or tenderness in your breasts
• feeling like you might pass out
• runny nose or
• skin rash
By the way, I have tried this route myself taking those drugs. Unfortunately, I have not only gone through some of these side effects but much worse: the treatment’s results were very modest to put it in a polite way. So, my desperation has even risen ever since. However, I was still not willing to put up with my situation. When I grew older I noticed that many more people seemed to suffer from hair loss. In fact, this was a slight comfort because in the beginning – as mentioned before – I had thought I was one of the very few being distrusted by fate.
By now, hair loss issues have become a widespread serious problem. At first, hair loss was considered primarily to be a male issue. However, this has dramatically changed. Meanwhile, more than 30 million females in the United States alone suffer from hair loss, too. Unfortunately, hair loss is a condition that is still often trivialized by presenting “solutions” that pretend to successfully settle hair loss issues. So, they say it shouldn’t be a problem finding a proper thinning hair treatment that will work superbly for you. So, if it was that easy why do so many people still struggle with low self-esteem because hair loss is still a serious issue to them? So, let’s take a brief look at those treatments presented to them. However, it is important to understand that each treatment may have its own downside.
The Generally Praised “Solutions” To Hair Loss Treatment
There are those who simple prefer the natural route to hair treatmemt. This will involve the following:
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetable – fruits and veggies are known to contain nutrients that are supposed to encourage hair growth and stop hair loss.
- Scalp massage – massaging the scalp with hot oil is praised to stimulate the hair follicle by encouraging blood circulation in the scalp and boosting hair shine and body.
- Conditioning the hair – this is one of the most common thinning hair treatment procedures that a lot of hair care experts employ in treatment of hair loss. They say conditioning the hair will keep the hair well oiled and happy, and less prone to dryness/brittleness.
- Take your vitamins – vitamin B Complex and Vitamin B12 are considered vitamins that help treat hair loss.
- Exercising is also praised to boost blood circulation to the scalp and help stop your hair from falling off.
You should be aware that the aforementioned treatments for thinning hair will require you to be very patient in order to see visible results if any at all.
Thinning Hair Treatment – Taking The Medical Route
Another well known hair treatment is “hair transplant” also known as “hair plugs”. This involves taking hair from unaffected areas of the scalp and transplanting them on the thinning or balding parts of the scalp. However, this process is not only expensive and rather painful – considering both the treatment and its aftermath – it is also time-consuming and one could also end up suffering a scalp infection. You will also need to wait for months in order to see visible results.
Fortunately, there is a simple but highly effective hair treatment to mask the thinning areas of the scalp very naturally. Wearing a wig is one of the oldest and natural ways of concealing thinning or bald scalps, but wigs can sometimes be very uncomfortable, especially when the weather is hot. A wig that is not properly fixed to the head could come off if a strong-enough wind blows.
Luckily, you will never need to wear a wig and go through these tedious side effects wearing it if you follow this groundbreaking hair treatment. In fact, you can conceal your hair loss issues in less than 30 seconds and experience thicker and fuller hair instantaneously giving it an entirely natural look at the same time.